November 18th, around 00:00 CEST, the CS:GO development team introduced a significant update to the game.
The price of the Krieg was increased to $3000, the price for the Galil and Famas were both lowered with $200, some map updates and general bug fixes were introduced, but most importantly, after a 2 year wait, Operation Shattered Web with its four new collections (Shattered Web, Norse, Canals and St. Marc) was released!
For the next 16 weeks, and possibly even longer than that, we will be able to enjoy weekly operation missions; Co-op, competitive, deathmatch, guardian and much more. Rewards include drops from either one of the new collections, exclusive agent cosmetics, graffiti's and more!
- Shattered Web Case
- The Norse Collection
- St. Marc Collection
- Canals Collection
- Distinguished Agents
- Exceptional Agents
- Superior Agents
- Master Agents
The Operation Shattered Web Premium Pass is available in-game for €13,25 or the equivalent in your currency.
Full changelogs of the 18-11 update are listed down below. Source
'[OPERATION SHATTERED WEB]
– Introducing Operation Shattered Web, featuring all-new equippable Agents, weapon collections, missions, and more!
– For more details visit www.counter-strike.net/shatteredweb
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Increased price of SG553 to $3000 to bring its price more in line with its value.
– Reduced the price of FAMAS and Galil by $200 (to $2050 and $1800, respectively)
– Improved full-auto spraying accuracy of FAMAS and Galil.
[ Danger Zone ]
– Buymenu price adjustments for ssg08 and radar jammer.
– Minor timing adjustments for locked door and safe interaction.
– Automated sentries now fire M249 bullets.
– Added killfeed icon for automated sentry.
– Added more explosive barrels.
– Tablet crate icons now show an above/below annotation if significantly above or below the player.
– Minor change to zone effect visuals.
[ MISC ]
– ‘AWP | Hyper Beast’ and ‘P90 | Nostalgia’ updated to correct wear at Factory New
[ WORKSHOP ]
We have added support for applying a pearlescent coating to weapon finishes. Pearlescent coatings use ceramic crystals to reflect and refract light, splitting it into different colors as the view angle changes. This effect can be used in a number of ways to subtly enhance your weapon finish or make drastic changes. The new Operation Shattered Web collections have some weapons with pearlescent coatings to illustrate some of the ways this new feature can be used. The Workshop Workbench has been updated to include this feature so you can experiment with adding this coating to a weapon finish. Using higher values will make the color bands tighter and more frequent and using negative values will flip the spectrum to start on the opposite end. It should be noted that this coating will shift the hue of your weapon finish so parts with no saturation, and therefore no hue, will have no pearlescent effect. We look forward to seeing what interesting applications you come up with.
[ MAPS ]
– Added Studio to Scrimmage and Casual Sigma map groups.
– Added Jungle to the Danger Zone rotation.
– Added Lunacy to Flying Scoutsman
– Zoo and Seaside have been removed.
– Cache has been moved from Scrimmage to Competitive Matchmaking
– Added ramp to final stage of scaffolding on A ramp, no longer need to jump up
– Connected corridor to back of A with CT elevator room
– Widened top of mid
– Offset doors from CT spawn and to CT elevator room
– Made A site CT death funnel shorter, widened site area
– Removed big block in CT spawn
– Moved A ramp sandbags to allow jump up
– Various bug and clipping fixes'