This is the patch note of the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update for November 23, 2019.
Introducing Storage Units which allow users to store up to 1,000 items which would otherwise exceed inventory limit.
For more details see the in-game items help article.
- Improved visibility from patio towards pit boost spot.
- Added fill lights in A site balcony hallway.
- Fixed a DM spawn in apartments that caused players to get stuck.
- Boosted ambient light on grate outside Monster, B site. (@SRK_xt)
- Removed graffiti from left side of CT side, B site.
- Boosted light in bank, A site.
- Changed background texture in bank, A site.
- Brightened up corner by far vent in A site.
- Added a new setting to enable triple-monitor UI mode.
- Added a countdown till week 2 Operation missions become available.
- End of match scoreboard toggle button is now the same button binding that enables mouse in the scoreboard. (default: Mouse2)
- Fixed ’rounds won with no purchases’ accolade appearing in Flying Scoutsman.
- Fixed skin tone on one of the Elite Crew agents.
- Fixed a regression in Weapons Course.
- Fixed a re-zoom regression with sniper rifles. (@land1ncs)
- Updated radar for Vertigo.