This is the patch note of the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update for June 8, 2021.
- Fixed live match links in the event panel.
- Updated AI Behavior Trees
- Added new “action_secondary_attack” node.
- Added new “action_reload” and “condition_is_reloading” nodes.
- Ammo counts for all weapons are available on the Blackboard via “AmmoCount/weapon_name” key, with “AmmoCount/current” holding the ammo count for the currently equipped weapon. These can be read using nodes such as “condition_is_less”, “condition_is_equal”, etc.
- Map-wide graphical update with new textures and models.
- Improved optimization.
- Removed cubby under drop-down.
- Lighting and clipping adjustments.