This is the patch note of the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update for July 6, 2021.
- Premier matchmaking can now be selected together with other competitive maps.
- Added competitive matchmaking presets and ability to save/load favorite map selections.
- Added a link to CS:GO Fair Play Guidelines when playing on official game servers.
- Bullet penetration check will ignore the firing player model entirely.
- Fixed bot difficulty selector to correctly apply for offline with bots War Games matches.
- Stability improvements.